Eye bags are collections of fluid that accumulate under the eyes, often as a result of fatigue or unhealthy lifestyle habits. The skin around the eyes is very thin and delicate, and it’s one of the first places to show signs of aging.
So when fluid accumulates below the eyes, it causes the skin to wrinkle and sag, which gives the appearance of “bags” under the eyes. There are many potential causes of eye bags, including lack of sleep, dehydration, smoking, and excessive alcohol consumption.
Eye bags removal (see options on this page: https://www.cambridgetherapeutics.com.sg/) may be necessary if the eye bags are causing you physical or emotional discomfort. For example, if the eye bags are making it difficult for you to see, or if they’re causing you to feel self-conscious or embarrassed, then you may want to consider surgery or other treatments.
How can Eye Bags be removed Without Surgery?
Fortunately, there are many simple ways to reduce or prevent eye bags. Natural options for managing eye bags without going under the knife include; getting more sleep, drinking plenty of water, and avoiding cigarettes and alcohol.
If your eye bags are caused by genetic factors or age, then there is not much you can do to prevent them from occurring. However, you can still reduce their appearance by using appropriate eye cream and following a healthy lifestyle. There are also a number of non-surgical treatments for eye bag removal in Singapore that can help you reduce the appearance of eye bags, including:
- Cryotherapy: This treatment uses cold temperatures to reduce the swelling and inflammation around the eyes. You will need to visit a clinic or specialist to get this treatment.
- Radiofrequency: This treatment uses radiofrequency energy to heat the skin and promote collagen production. It is a non-invasive treatment and does not require any downtime.
- Laser therapy: Laser therapy: A laser is used to vaporize the fat cells under the eye bags. It is a minimally invasive procedure that has minimal downtime. It may be a good option if you have a small amount of excess fat under your eyes.
- Thread lift: This treatment uses threads to lift and tighten the skin around the eyes. It is another minimally invasive procedure that can provide good results with minimal downtime.
Each of these treatments has its own risks and benefits, so be sure to discuss them with your doctor before making a decision. At Cambridge Therapeutics, we’ve combined two ground-breaking medical technology pieces; the SygmaLift’s HIFU (high intensity focused ultrasound) and Cold Laser Technology – to offer a painless, effective therapy for the under-eye region.
This unique therapy is called SygmaHIFU. It is a completely safe and super effective way to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines, while also firming up the skin.
What are the Benefits of not having Surgery to Remove Eye Bags?
Choosing non-surgical treatment options over surgery for eye bag removal in Singapore may sound a bit controversial considering that surgeries almost guarantee near-permanent results. Nonetheless, there are many benefits to not having surgery to remove eye bags, including:
● It does not require downtime
The most significant advantage of having less-invasive treatments is that the downtimes are usually much shorter. With surgery, you will need to rest and recover for several days or weeks after the procedure. With less-invasive treatments, you may only need to take a day off work or school.
● It is less expensive than surgery
Surgery is a costly procedure, and the cost can vary significantly depending on the surgeon and clinic you choose. Less-invasive treatments are generally much more affordable, and some are even covered by insurance.
● There is minimal risk of complications
Surgery carries a small risk of complications, such as infection, scarring, and blood clots. Less-invasive treatments have a very low risk of complications.
● There is almost no pain or scarring
Surgery can be painful, and you may end up with scarring. Less-invasive treatments are generally painless and do not leave any scars.
Are Minimally-invasive and Non-surgical Eye Bag Removal Treatments Entirely Risk-free?
Opting for a non-surgical eye bag removal in Singapore is a worthwhile option if you do not want to go under the knife. As explained above, these procedures are mostly non-invasive thus come with lesser risks compared to the surgery.
However, as with any medical procedure, there may be some risks in having less-invasive treatments. So, minimally-invasive and non-surgical eye bag removal treatments are not entirely risk free.
It is important to discuss the risks with your doctor before making a decision. Some of the potential risks associated with less-invasive treatments include:
- Infection: Infection in treatments like threadlift may be due to issues like unsterilized needles or just failing to follow the recommended post-treatment guidelines like keeping off alcohol and any activity that may slow down the healing. To reduce your risks of infection, insist on working with board-certified professionals, make sure all equipment is sterile, and follow the post-treatment guidelines closely.
- Hematoma: This is a build-up of blood under the skin, and it can occur when the needle used to remove the fat cells ruptures a blood vessel. Some symptoms of hematoma include pain, swelling, and bruising. If you experience any of these symptoms after getting treatment, contact your doctor immediately.
- Skin necrosis: This is a serious complication that can occur when the skin does not receive enough oxygen after treatment. It can cause the skin to die and, in some cases, may require surgery to remove the dead skin.
- Poor results: While rare, there is always a chance that you will not be happy with the results of your less-invasive treatment for eye bag removal in Singapore. Make sure you consult with a qualified professional who can show you examples of their previous work.
- Eye damage: In some rare cases, less-invasive treatments can cause eye damage. Make sure you consult with a qualified professional and ask to see before and after photos to ensure that the clinic you are considering is reputable.
- Vision problems: In extremely rare cases, treatments like laser treatment can cause vision problems. If you experience any changes in your vision after treatment, contact your doctor immediately.
- Other risks: As with any medical procedure, there may be other risks associated with having a less-invasive eye bags removal treatment that are not mentioned here. It is important to discuss all potential risks with your doctor before making a decision.
The Bottom Line
Eye bags can be effectively removed without surgery by using a variety of less-invasive treatments. These treatments are generally painless and reversible and come with much lesser risks than surgery. However, it is important to discuss all potential risks with your doctor before making a decision.
At Cambridge Therapeutics, we offer a variety of less-invasive treatments for eye bags removal including SygmaHIFU which is becoming the gold standard for eye bag removal in Singapore. Our team of board-certified professionals will work with you to find the best treatment for your needs. Contact us today for a free consultation. Call: +65 6733 6729.
Cambridge Therapeutics – Fat Freeze | Body Contouring | Acne Treatment
391B Orchard Rd #08-05A2 Tower B Ngee Ann City, 238874
+65 9155 6200