The magic of images on a website has dwindled. In the era of videos, businesses use captivating motion graphic videos to enhance their websites.
Find below the reasons why motion graphic video can tailor your website:
Table of Contents
Enhance your websites with motion graphic videos!
1. It is more engaging.
Motion graphic videos are more engaging than text because they are immersive and flexible.
A motion graphic video can be used to build a world or scenario that engages viewers with its beauty, animation, or visual style.
Flexible: Motion graphics give you more flexibility in presenting information in your video by allowing editing tools such as audio mixing and picture-in-picture effects (PIP).
2. It is aesthetically pleasing.
Motion graphic videos are a way to make your website look good and professional. They are for many functions, from introducing a new product or service to showing off the highlights of an event.
Here are some tips on how:
- Use high-quality footage – This is probably the most important part of making your video look good. If you use stock footage, ensure it is high resolution and looks good on screen.
- Add motion blur – This adds a nice effect that makes space between objects feel wider than they are by creating an illusion that everything appears slower than reality.
3. It communicates your message easily.
You can use it to present the essential points of your product or service clearly and concisely. Also, people understand what you are trying to say and what they can expect from you.
4. The audience can retain the information better.
The human brain processes visuals 60,000 times faster than text, so don’t waste time writing long paragraphs when you could be making something eye-catching instead!
Motion graphics are a great way to pour life into your website. Before creating your own, you can check out some popular examples of motion graphic videos from other brands. These examples can help you realize what kind of motion graphic videos work for brands.
Keep these things in mind while creating motion graphic videos-
1. Videography is an art, science, and skill.
Shooting great videos requires practice and experience, but more importantly, it takes creativity, a passion for the craft, attention to detail, and a drive to create something meaningful.
2. Videography is a way of communication.
Through this medium, you can connect with people emotionally, as they are more compelling and engaging than text or images alone.
3. Videography is also one-way entertainment:
Users enjoy watching videos because they want something new, different or exciting when browsing online content.
We’ve got some good reasons you should use motion graphic videos, too.
- 78% of businesses got more traffic to their website after using videos.
- 83% of video marketers claimed that the average time on their website had increased thanks to videos.
- 83% of users generated more leads with the help of video content, and 44% of users increased their sales.
How much does motion graphic video cost?
- Simple animated graphics (1-3 seconds): $300-$1,000 per minute
- Complex animated graphics (4 seconds): $2,000-$5,000 per minute
- Live action videos: $5,000-$100,000 per minute
These prices are just only examples and can differ based on the project requirements.
Motion graphic is the future of visual storytelling; it is the ideal choice for every brand and genre; it is something that businesses need to learn and master today. If video works well for your marketing strategy, you have something to gain by investing in motion graphic video production. It is a cost-effective way of creating videos that generate leads and sales.
Author bio:- Komal Kokate is the Co-Founder and CEO of MotionGility, an Explainer Video Company. With a keen eye for creativity, she is an expert in video marketing. While delivering high results to clients, she loves exploring the market and the latest marketing trends in the B2B industry. Connect with her on Facebook and LinkedIn.