Railway Recruitment Boards conduct the Railway Recruitment Board Junior Engineer exam to select the deserving candidates for the various technical profiles of Railway. It is a process for hiring Junior Engineers (JE), Depot Material Superintendent (DMS), Chemical & Metallurgical Assistants (CMA), AND Junior Engineers (Information Technology).
Interested candidates must submit their application form online for the RRB JE exam. There are four stages in the exam, including Medical tests and Document Verification. In CBT-1, there will be four subjects, including Mathematics, General Awareness, General Science, and GI and Reasoning. CBT-2 will consist of Physics, Chemistry, General Awareness, Basics of Environment and Pollution Control.
Computer Application and Technical Abilities
Byju’s Exam Prep offers you tips and tricks to qualify for the exam. It provides important notes and classes to cover the vast syllabus to achieve your goal of becoming the RRB JE. You will get valuable tips and tricks and study materials to prepare yourself for the examination.
The Selection Process for RRB JE
RRB JE exam has four stages altogether. Candidates need to complete all four stages to be eligible for the post. As the RRB JE syllabus is vast, it is divided into two rounds. The first and second stages are computer-based examinations. It is best to keep in mind that a participant will be only eligible for the next round, which is the medical test, after completing the two rounds. Selection takes place after the medical examination. Post that, an individual needs to carry out document verification.
Preparation Tips Without Coaching
To appear in the examination without coaching, you need to make some strategies to help you crack the exam with sheer confidence. In the era of tough competition, it is not impossible to crack any competitive exam without going to any coaching classes. Yet, self-study is the main key as it helps you improve your skills. There are so many online exam courses available to prepare for the exam. A candidate doesn’t need to attend any offline classes. Candidates should follow the below tips to get selected for the exam:
- Candidates should complete the whole syllabus by taking the help of the internet and relevant books.
- Make sure that you have a clear idea about the subject-wise syllabus and the examination pattern.
- Create a suitable study timetable and try to follow that.
- Try to make notes on your own and revise them repeatedly.
- It is very imperative to take every subject very seriously. Devote equal time to all subjects.
- General Science and Mathematics are the scoring subjects. So, prepare and practice them very well.
- Solve previous years’ question papers to understand the RRB JE syllabus and enhance your speed.
- A mock test is very critical when preparing for any competitive exam. Candidates must take mock tests as much as they can.
- Try to increase your reading habits. Read newspapers and books daily.
- Revision is a must when it comes to remembering the concepts of every subject.
Apart from all the tips mentioned above, it would be best to stay healthy and motivated during your exam preparation. Try not to skip a single day of study and keep yourself fit and fine.
RRB JE examination is one of the toughest to crack. But, if you prepare yourself in the right way, you can easily ace this examination. You not only need to work hard, but also work smart. At first, do proper research about the exam and then follow those tips to get selected for the exam. Start preparing yourself one year before the exam. You will achieve your goal if you stay determined and focussed.
Stay Connected With our Education Blogs & Submit write for us.