Coffee table books are a great way to add a touch of sophistication to your home décor. They are also a great conversation starter and can be a source of inspiration for your guests. But what makes a great coffee table book?
Here are seven things to look for:
- Beautiful photography. A coffee table book should have stunning photography that will captivate your guests. The photos should be of high quality and should tell a story. Whether you are drawn to landscapes, portraits, or still lifes, find a book that features photography that you love.
- Great writing. A good coffee table book is not just about the photos; it is also about the text that accompanies them. Read through the text of any book you are considering and make sure that it is well-written and engaging. It should give you a new perspective on the subject matter.
- Interesting content. Another important thing to look for in a coffee table book is interesting content. This doesn’t necessarily mean that it has to have lots of text, but the content should be engaging and thought-provoking. It can be anything from recipes to home décor ideas to travel tips.
- Interesting layout. A good coffee table book should also have an interesting layout that makes it easy for people to flip through the pages and browse through the content quickly. The layout doesn’t have to be complex, but it should include plenty of white space, images, and text so that people can easily find what they’re looking for.
- High-quality printing. A coffee table book should also be printed on high-quality paper so that it looks sharp and crisp when displayed on your coffee table. Coffee table book printing is a specialty and is not the same as normal book printing, so make sure you work with a reputable printer that has experience in this area.
- A good price point. Finally, your coffee table book should have a reasonable price point. You don’t want to put yourself in the hole by offering an expensive product that people won’t want to buy. At the same time, you don’t want to cheapen your book by offering a low-quality product. Find a happy medium that will allow you to make a profit while still delivering a high-quality product.
- Great cover design. A great cover is important for a coffee table book. The cover should be attractive and inviting so that people will want to pick it up and take a look. It should also be durable so that it can withstand being handled often. A coffee table book cover can include any number of elements, such as type, texture, and images.
As you can see, there are many things to consider when you’re looking for a great coffee table book. Simply put, the key is to find a book with high-quality content that also has an attractive design and good production quality. With the right book, you can elevate your home décor and show off your good taste!